Tilting saw WSK E-Motor V-belt
Tilting saws with V-belt drive
V-belt driven circular saws of HMG have the advantage that the life span of the electrical motor is extended, a higher number of revolutions are reached and the cutting depth is increased. Just like with all other saws of HMG the protection devices, like for example the completely closed saw blade protection hood, ensures a high measure of security.
Please pay extra for the new model device!
- Welded square bar steel tubing framework
- Width rocker with exchangeable and galvanized sheet metal rocker
- Easy moving rocker with stop absorber
- Detachable Chip ejection grid for fast removal of wood and bark residues
- Switch plug combination with enhanced brake power electronics, motor protection and phase inverter
- Easier and faster saw blade changes due to lock bolts and swiveling saw blade protection
- Strong drive V-belts, 2 x 13 mm
- Power-takeoff system such as WSK 7/Z available for retrofit
- Saw table and drive systems (for example, PTO connection) can be retrofitted
|The Magazine “Heimwerker Praxis” has awarded in its issue 6/2015 Machine HMG Circular Saws WSK 7-5 a grade of 1,4!|
|Rocker circular saw type||WSK 7-5||WSK 7-7|
|E-Motor kw 400 Volt S6 CEE 16A||7,5||10|
|Number of revolutions rpm.||1680||1680|
|Cutting depth rocker mm||280||280|
|Saw blade mm||700/30||700/30|
|Purchase number with 700 chrome-plated steel KV, Z56||S 68301||S 68304|
|Purchase number with 700 carbide LFZ, Z42||S 68524||S 68525|
|Purchase number with 700 carbide SWZ, Z84||S 68302||S 68305|
|Surcharge for protection according to the new standard EN 1870-6 (+ 18kg)||619 905||619 905|
|HMG machines are designed and manufactured according to principles valid machine guidelines. each machine a functional check is subjected to prior to delivery.