Titling saws E-Motor-PTO (-Z)
Tilting saws tap. /V-Belt.
There are the power-takeoff circular saws with drive belt shaft (WSK 7-Z ) also combined with electric motor (WSK 7-7Z). You can retrofit the electric motor. The sturdy and durable basic frame from square bar steel is appropriate for hard continuous use. Due to the set up of the PTO connection firewood can be cut without any problems in rocker setting. This machine is no longer available with a table, it has been replaced with the new HMG Circular saw with PTO off switch mechanic. You can find more information on the page ?New! PTO connection or combined PTO/electric motor.
- Welded square bar steel tubing framework
- Higher speed saw blade by gearing
- Easy moving rocker with stop absorber
- Easier and faster saw blade changes due to lock bolts and swiveling saw blade protection
- 2 x 13 mm of drive belts for optimal power transmission
- Three-point hitch for KAT1 and KAT2
- Simple safety device at WSK 7-7Z prevents simultaneous use of both propulsion systems
- Detachable Chip ejection grid for removing wood residues
- Drive systems (for example, E-motor) can be retrofitted
|The Magazine “Heimwerker Praxis” has awarded in its issue 6/2015 Machine HMG Circular Saws WSK 7-5 a grade of 1,4!|
|Tilting circular saw type||WSK 7-Z||WSK 7-7Z|
|E-Motor kw 400 Volt S6 CEE 16A||– – –||10|
|Number of revolutions electrical motor rpm.||– – –||1680|
|Number of revolutions PTO with 540 rpm.||1512||1512|
|Cutting depth rocker mm||280||280|
|Saw blade mm||700/30||700/30|
|Purchase number with 700 chrome-plated steel KV, Z56||S 68318||S 68325|
|Purchase number with 700 carbide LFZ, Z42||S 68529||S 68526|
|Purchase number with 700 carbide SWZ, Z84||S 68319||S 68326|
|HMG machines are designed and manufactured according to principles valid machine guidelines. each machine a functional check is subjected to prior to delivery.