Tilting saw e-motor WEK 7
Cut faster with a higher saw blade speed
The HMG circular saw of the WEK 7 series has a V-belt drive and, thanks to the transmission, a higher saw blade speed, which makes cutting firewood even faster and easier. The V-belt system protects the electric motor and increases work safety. The wooden support device (rocker) is designed ergonomically and smoothly and is easy to operate thanks to integrated tension springs. An extendable transport bar and two wheels enable easy transport. Due to the assembly-friendly construction, the production is also cheaper.
- More work safety through V-belt drive
- Powerful electric motor in a stable cast iron housing with reinforced base
- Switch-plug combination with reinforced brake electronics, motor protection and phase inverter
- High cutting depth of 24 cm thanks to a large saw blade with a diameter of 70 cm (30 mm hole)
- Easy transport thanks to large wheels and a robust, extendable transport handle
- Slidable rocker extension with section holding device
- Wide rocker with internal galvanized rocker plate
- Smooth rocker thanks to strong tension springs and shock absorbers
- Individually adjustable rocker handle
- Removable chip ejection grid for quick removal of wood and bark residues
Stable transport handle
|Rocker circular saw type
|E-Motor kw (400 Volt S6 CEE 16A)
|Number of revolutions rpm.
|Cutting depth rocker ca. cm
|Saw blade cm
|Dimension cm (l×w×h)
|Purchase number with chrome-plated steel KV, teeth 56
|Purchase number with carbide LFZ, teeth 42
|Purchase number with carbide SWZ, teeth 84
|In its 5/2020 issue, the magazine “Heimwerker Praxis” rated an HMG WE 7-8 tilting circular saw as “upper class” and with a grade of 1.4. An excerpt from the assessment: “… a great machine with a very high safety factor that makes making firewood a fun factor. Every euro is well spent here …”
|HMG machines are designed and manufactured according to principles valid machine guidelines. each machine a functional check is subjected to prior to delivery.
Boaters are to be audited, so HMG circular saws by the laboratory are checked. A valid type certificate is in any manual of the machine!